Seasonal Camping at New Leech Lake Campground & Resort
SEASONAL CAMPSITE AVAILABLE. Please call 218-654-3785 or text 218-244-7113 for information.
FIREWOOD RESTRICTIONS: Due to the emarald ash borer (EAB) a firewood restriction order has been issued by the DNR. Therefore, no firewood is to be brought into camp. All firewood must be purchased from us.
Seasonal RV sites
Reserve one for this summer. You can not find a more affordable summer getaway! Seasonal RV sites may be occupied from May 1st thru October 1st. Seasonal sites include water, septic, household garbage disposal, metered electric and one dock space for your boat.
- We are a small relaxed, quiet camp, geared mainly towards fishermen and families.
- We are located in one of the best fishing areas for Leech Lake, Portage Bay.
- We offer an updated harbor with floating dock system.
- We have a full service showerhouse.
- We offer a beach area.
- We are a pet friendly camp. You are welcome to bring your pets with you as long as they are kept on leash, immediately cleaned up after, not allowed to dig and not left alone in camp to disturb others by barking.
- Deer River and Cass Lake are 30 minutes drive away, each offering groceries, church and a casino. Bemidji, Walker and Grand Rapids are each an hours drive away for your more serious shopping needs.